
Just looook. If a little boy can do this, I'm so gonna try it one day. My dream.

And I think this is unbelievably cool.

This too!

And this!

And this!
This woman must be super packed full of muscles lah.

Loooooooove this!
My kids are going to do this kind of cool thing next time.
So today I went and did this cool sport.
Unfortunately, I'm not exactly good at this, and the cool, REAL ROCK climbing is not what I did.
I did the fake one.
Which is cool too.
For cool people like me.
One day, I'm gonna do a REAL ROCK.
One day~~~
Another of my wishful thinkings.
Let me tell you my dreams.
#1: Do the high wall at SAFRA Yishun!
#2: Climb a REAL ROCK. Like in those pictures. And not the lousy one at Bukit Timah :)
#3: Climb Everest!!!
#4: Run 10km.
#5: Go for some cool run or triathlon thing!
(NOT a lousy Milo Tryathlon :P)
#6: To be continued...
Oh, we were supposed to go to Mindscafe or bowling today.
But they didn't confirm, so I decided to go climbing instead :)
No comments:
Post a Comment